Often times our bathroom has become a dumping ground of expired products or ones we never used or never knew how to use.
Let's declutter, reinfuse and make your regimen simple and leave some room for more space and time!
Many feel the more products the better. Most comsumers chose brands/products according to what they experience at the time vs. everday use. This also is a great way to find what works and what doesn't.
- Cleansers - Gel cleansers are the most versatile for all skin types. Creme based cleansers are great for makeup removing. Foam cleansers are awesome for controlling oil.
- Serums and Masks - Focus on collagen building and hydration.
- Moisturizer - A light creme or serum is for all skin types, while heavy cremes are for smaller pores or mature skin and should be used at night.
- Exfoliant - Mechanical scrubs or enzymes help slough dead cells away for a new fresh look and skin that's ready to receive prodcuts. Should be applied 1 to 2 times per week.
- Facial SPF 30 or higher - Helps protect from sun damage and premature aging. Be sure to choose a Medical Grade Sunscreen. The two active ingredients you want to look for are either Titanium Dioxide or Zinc Oxide.